Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally!!!

FINALLY!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Finally i had officially finished my very first 'special semester'!

Sat for this killing subject-DYNAMICS this morning.
I crossed my finger and prayed so hard for the paper ( i know pray is just not enough.lol) ,
however, it was not going that smooth.
Since it had over so i think i better put it aside and hope for the best  =)
Just begging for a pass!
conclusion : GOD!!!bless me please ~.~





Finally i can end this freaking hell life in college!

It was a harsh time for me throughout this whole special semester,
WHY?
thinking of what to eat everyday!
Because the mamak stalls are having their holiday too -.-
They run their business 'following the weather',
might opened and might be closed,
and this really make us pathetic when we are really hungry.
and as you know, food is really important for me!!!
conclusion : Food can fluctuate my mood like you playing with your finger tips!



Finally i can go back kuantan!

Can't wait to go back to meet my family,friends and magic!!!!
I miss them loads!
There were a lot of thing happened when i was away from home, hope to catch back everything that i've missed!
and since the upu result had came out!
so update myself with this information is a must!
but i think i had updated myself more than enough with fb!lol
conclusion : Hope my friend get what they want =) don't ever give up as there are always many way out.





Finally...........This shouldn't be a finally....

because i don't want to be apart with lehleh,weichih,zhmm and nehneh!
You guys accompany me throughout this whole special semester,
but there are two side in one coin,
i accompany you guys as well!haha!
Not that much laughter if i am not here right?lol
and thanks mah ge,kokhow and ah pey for hanging us out too!
if not we will really get killed by boredom >.<

conclusion : i'm going to miss you guys when i go back!But stay tune,we will meet again after three weeks!lol




byebye lo xp


WAIT WAIT WAIT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHUA CHOON PENG ^^
 
p/s : and i change my blog template again!haha

3 comments:

xJ said...

aiyoyo,
so envy u can bac liao...
but i oso going bac SOON!!!
hehehe~~

ya lo,
without u,my special sem totally nothg special n fun liao la...
hahahahah~~

fenfen,
c u SOON~~~
=)

yannytan said...

haha...dunno why...i "LIKE" ur post ^^

siewfen said...

xj : hahaah!i knw u r going to miss me very much!haha!c u soon lehleh!
yanny : haha!'LIKE' is rely like or wat?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails