Thursday, September 16, 2010



I am here to introduce the performers for PTUM!!! =D
not all of them here though.
must achieve the full attendance for dinner after practice next time =)


Went old town for heng kei bak kut teh!
the old town i mean is a real town,not the white coffee old town guys xp
we had so much fun over there,
being a joker with my lovely beau all night long.
jovial filled the environment 
and i am happy that my joke worked so well  =D



of course!!!camwhore while waiting for the food!!



me,xiao guai and the fierce + cruel japanese army!



me and my so call baby beau! LOL



PTUM is the activity that i think i have truely enjoy after festival seni chinese dance.
both of these activities are the only activity that i truely put my heart in it throughout my uni life.
mixed myself so thoroughly with all the jovial sense.
it is much simple compare to others.
interest and friends are the key for all of these.
what keep in mind is merely to have a well performance,
that's all.
even though it will be a tiring and sweating one.


this is the characteristic of activity that i used to adore =)

 



27th of september is the day.!
ya, our hearts beat frantically.!
cause we hope we can do well in the performance.!
looking forward for the day.!
the day to stand on the stage of dtc for second time.!


best of luck to us =)

1 comment:

Claire 唯智 said...

+ u my roommate!!!!!!
all d best!!
we will go support u de!!
muaks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails