Thursday, October 7, 2010

HONEY HOney honey BEE!!!
Back to home and i am sweet like honey bee now!
home sweet home 
=D

it had been a long time i away from my home,
because of the ptum's practice,
i only managed to stick to my house during raya's holiday for four days.!
that was totally not enough man!
SO???
I AM HERE NOW.!
KUANTAN IS  ♥♥♥


 10 more minutes??
i can't even wait for 10 seconds to reach my house!!!


but this 3hours short journey seems a little bit different this time.
he is not in the purpose =(


anyway,
I will make this four days thee beds of roses,
And a thousand fragrant posies,
A cap of flowers,
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle xp
(call me thee poet - shakesFEN) lolx


To all the kuantanese
since when our bus station turns into this new look?
and it was written on the wall that this creative painting was created by
smk teluk cempedak,
smk air puteh and so on.
(can't remember the school's name)

don't worry,
it is legal activity.
=)

once i reached my house,
shouted : "MAGIC.!"
and she ran to me like it was the end of the world~
my baby magiC.!

awwwwwwh~
look at her watery blink eyes~
finally i got you in my embrace again,
miss you so muchie






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails