Thursday, November 25, 2010

Newblogskin?

Stuck in this blogskin for the whole afternoon!
gotta shoot myself with gun!
HELLO!!!IT IS EXAMINATION WEEK NOW!!!


but sometimes we just need to do something to release our stress right?
doing something unnecessary perhaps?


just want to browse through the nice blogskin but then the attractive blogskin knocked me down!goodness!
so,oh yeah, stick on the chair for whole day but finally i use back my old template.
ya you guys can screw me up!!!



finish three papers,
but i know it is just a beginning.
the so call hardcore subjects are chasing my back.


revision mode should switch on all the time now.
but indolence keep attacking me.
  thanks to mohtheng for the no.4 clip.loves it very much!USEFUL!


intrude by pimples!
my lips is cracking some more.!
i would like to express my deepest gratitude to the FINALS!!!


p/s : enlarge everything! xp

|all the best for those who are having final like me.!|

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails