Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FIRST timer.

I went so call clubbing for my very first time as what stated in the tittle!!
At first i didn't feel like wanna go but after persuading by my lovely coursemate Andy khew,
i WENT.
I am easily persuaded i guess.
but when he said "i hope more people to go so that my gf won't feel down"
awwwww~it softens my heart and sometimes andy is quite 嗲,
so,yea,EUPHORIA be the last station before i back to kuantan.

Never been such place so actually it did made me hold my breath once entering.
I put some negative or even horror thoughts on club before this but after i went there everything seems to be fine.
So no more negative thoughts now =)


A bottle of chivas and i saw coca cola!
thank god i murmured,
thinking that the coca cola was prepared for those who do not drink like me!
but i was wrong,it was for mixing purpose.
Thus i drink coca-chivas throughout the night.


After coca-chivas!!
That's how i look like @.@
I did not drunk,but i was blurr!





I think this pic might confuse you guys,COUPLE???



 The LOVEbirds.
The gay found her girl finally =D
And they are in an open-relationship now.!
CONGRATULATIONS :)
Treat her well kay ;)




Wanhwa!The gorgeous in leopard prints!


 Another BLUR look?
somebody claimed that this is better than the reality but then the somebody,
you dont look good either.LOL


Lets put your eyes on the dancing floor!
This is how a DANCING KING should dance!!


For those who cannot dance and can't get to know any girl.
Hide in the corner,
hold a glass of liquor,
looking at somewhere with miserable in his eyes,
he just wants a girl,
is that request consider too much for him? 
ah kit : "haiiiiiii...." LOL


All of us look like a zombie here.
Especially you ngchun,what you saw?what caused the glitter in your eyes?
YAM!!!xD)


Not all of us in this pic,
HANLEONG!
where are you??
he was the camera man i guess.
told ya i was blurr that night!


A fascinating night i would say.
Experienced my very first time which initially wished to keep until my 21st xp
Thanks for those who came over touch my head and asked me "ARE YOU OKAY SIEWFEN?" 
i think all of you did lol
Thanks for those who taking care of me all night long. =)
I think i looked kinda worrying that night.
But on the other hand i was entertaining too!
yes entertaining not entertained.
You guys know why xp




|All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.|

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails