Wednesday, March 9, 2011

why am i being...lately


Long lost abandoned blog, so call the space of world of mine.
No other reason can turn undergraduate's life to be pathetic,
and yes im temporary taken.
not taken by a smoking hot sexy man but by tonnes of killing projects and assignments.

A different semester for me and i know next semester will have a bigger fluctuation.
WUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ignore it, it but just a way to release.My fren know about it.LOL.






|'how good if it can be true, anyhow, im still waiting.|

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am doing a survey about blogging for my project paper. So, if you don’t mind, please fill my questionnaire.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGlZbzRKVmtxWWhPOWt3c0hIdzF5T0E6MQ#gid=0

regards,
Lily

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails