Monday, May 21, 2012

Lips of an angel.

The tittle is irrelevant to this post, it's just an old song that i used to listen to it so much recently.


Don't ask me if this is an emo post, no, it's a thank you and appreciation speech i will say.


I've been feeling so great recently that i express everything that i've kept so long.
To my friends. To what comes before storm.


Feeling so thankful to have all of them in my life.
It's good to have someone who can read and understand your thoughts.
It's even better to have someone who allow you to practice your thoughts and be there for you with no holding back (at the moment).


WE ARE YOUNG, SO LET'S SET THE WORLD ON FIRE.
This sentence comes closest to my mind now.
Do something without referring to a strong reason,
i feel so RELIEF with my capricious.


oh yea, birthday wish?







|let it be wrong or right.|

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails