Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MAYDAY FEVER!!!

OMG!!!
I am still undergo Mayday fever now!!
Maybe i should say SHIN FEVER!!LOL

Their songs are keep playing in my laptop!!
If i off my laptop their songs will just automatically play in my mind.
Even before i am off to bed!Their song still following me >.<
I keep singing and listening to their song from day till night!My roommate did that too xD


How could it be???
But actually i am quite clear about it!haha!
You know?
When you get to meet someone who you really crush on!!
The one who is impossible for you to meet in your lifetime!
OMG!!!this feeling is freaking good!!!
I hope i can meet him again!!!
ASHIN!!!


You know?
I keep searching for you in youtube!
Feel so eager to see you! =(



I know i am poisoned now!lol
You guys must think that i am 'poisoned' after went for their concert.
WRONG WRONG WRONG!
I was poisoned by him since primary school.
But i have put him aside for quite a long time.
And now........ 一发不可收拾 >.<


























He is cute isn't him??
I do not crush on him just because of his appearance ok?
of course he is very talented too!
He composed lots of great song and great lyrics!!
and he design jewelry too!see?he is just so talented! =D























*我给你自由, 我给你自由, 我给你全部全部全部的自由~
*我跟你 最好就到这 你对我 已经没感觉
  到这冻止 你也免爱我
  我跟你 最好就到这 你对我 已经没感觉
  麦阁伤心 麦阁我这爱你 你没爱我~


GOSH!!!stop singing LIMSIEWFEN!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails