Sunday, June 6, 2010

20100605 五月天 變形DNA巡迴演唱會

GOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

五月天 變形DNA巡迴演唱會!
Finally it comes to Malaysia!!


I couldn't believe that i had met them!!!!MAYDAY!!!!!!
My idol since primary school especially ASHIN!!!!
IREALLYLOVEHIMVERYMUCH!!!


Unlimited word to describe the concert!HIGH!HIGH!AND HIGH!!!!
MAYDAY and their songs pushed all the audience to the top of the point!
If this concert was held at arctic pole,i will tell you we've reached the ice point!!
If this concert was held at Sahara desert,i will tell you we've reached the melting point!!!


The theme color for this concert is BLUE!蓝色奇迹 !
Accidentally!!
Me and lehleh wore the blue color shirt which matched the theme color!!what a coincident! =D





We reached there at about 5pm something even though the concert starts at 8pm.
Too early?? 
NO!!There were lots of people who had waiting over there way more earlier than us!!


This is the queue for rockzone!!
Only half 'length' of it fits into my camera!






But actually my ticket does not belong to rockzoine.
Just accompany my friend to queue!lol!
anyway~wish to in rockzone!rockzone is cool!and its ticket is cheaper!
WORTH!               







The another half!!



 













And here we are!!We are in Stadium Bukit Jalil now!wuhu~


















The stadium is begin to fill with the fans!!














The mood of sitting there and waiting for the concert to start was torture because i was so nervous!!
Although it is not my concert!lol




HERE COME THE MAYDAY!!!!!!

They are so tiny caused my seat is far from the stage =(
I think only the fans in rockzone and vvip seat can see them a little bit clearer.


                                
The effect brought up the atmosphere!!


BLUE BLUE AND BLUE!

                                    
We were encourage to use blue color glow-in-the-dark!!
But i couldn't get the blue one since it is too late  when i decided to buy one.
Anyway, i still enjoy myself very much!I shake the glow-in-the-dark with my hand like my hand is a vibrator! (what am i describing @.@) lol
I even broke it!!!hahahaha!


They sang lots of song!!
All song that they sang was driving me crazy!!
like 突然好想你 倔强,DNA,  我心中尚未崩坏的地方,离开地球表面 and so on!!!


This is the video clip when they sang 温柔!
the part when they sang 我给你自由 plus the effect of the stage was like......AWESOME AND TOUCH!!!
Really feel like my tears is going to burst out from my eyes at that moment!





















MAYDAY!!!YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!
Really wish to see them again!
Especially ASHIN!!please come again!!
YOUKNOWILOVEYOU! LOL





4 comments:

xJ said...

my hand vy pain ah!!!! sei fen fen!!!
copy me dun wan admit!!! XP

siewfen said...

hhahahah!u dun geli la!who want copy u oh?si ai lian!lol

Phik Tee said...

give me 5! 5迷!
I was totally mad when I was in the stadium! XD feeling super hot and shy! U went to the Genting one too? Bukit Jalil one was much more better! :)

siewfen said...

lol!
no =( din get to go that one...
but glad to hear that mean the one i went is better!hahaha!wish they will come again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails