Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is not COOL.

Today is just not my day...

Feeling a little bit emo and like......ermmmm...i don't really know how to express it >.<
This feeling is complicated and it lets me feel uneasy =(


Don't know where is it comes from but i think this 'little emo' comes with all sort of stuff.
Don't emo specifically but mixed up with many issue i guess.

Affected by my so call roommate to post this blog?
Motivated by the boredom to post this blog?
MAYBE...



WHAT HAVE MIXED UP????
I am blank in my midterm!!!
Homesick =(
I called my dad but failed.I don't know why.But my dad does not call me back either >.<
Running out of money!!NO SHOPPING!!need to save money from now on...for this SPECIAL SEMESTER!
Miss everything that is not around me!
My mind is just complicated now =(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luckily today is the day we hang out for dinner,movie and dim sum!!!!
It fluctuates my mood!!So that the slope does not keep going down.
First time ever to express myself in such a public place!wuhu~`


However,crossing my fingers and pray to the moon,hoping tomorrow will be a better day =)

a CHEERS for myself!!



Btw,prince of persia is awesome!!!!




latelydngurhwknw21

2 comments:

xJ said...

fenfen dun emo emo liao...
still gt me ^.^



o.....
coz u gt me so u emo???
=(

hahaha~~~

siewfen said...

ya~im always following your steps xp

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails